Delivery Service - Terms and Conditions
Delivery Service - Terms and Conditions
When requesting a delivery, you are receiving said delivery from a 3rd party shipping provider and not Discount Appliance Inc. Discount Appliances Inc does not offer, or warrant installation offered by 3rd party vendors. Discount Appliances Inc is not responsible for any actions of the 3rd party, nor for any unforeseen damage that might occur by 3rd party during requested delivery. Haul away services may result in additional charges.
- Responsibility: We offer a door-to-door delivery service only. If you want to pay an extra charge for in-house delivery, a waiver of liability will need to be signed.
- Safety: We will not be responsible for moving any furniture, valuables, or property items. To ensure health and safety of our service providers, we reserve the right to refuse or reschedule work due to unsafe conditions, which include, without limitation, extreme temperatures, natural disasters or the existence of other hazards, real or perceived.
- Delivery Authorization: An adult, at least 18 years of age, must be present to accept and sign-off on the delivery. We will not leave the appliance outside your home and/or delivery address.
- Labor Only: The delivery does not include any parts of accessories (e.g. Power cords; Dryer ducts).
- Customer Information: Is all your customer information accurate? Please verify before delivery. If not, our delivery teams will not be able to reach you to confirm the correct delivery address, and Discount Appliances Inc is not liable for mistakes or miscommunication in information.
- Home Access: Please make sure delivery personnel have a clear path from their truck to the front of your home. (free of ice, snow, toys, etc.)
- Scheduling: We will attempt to call the customer prior to departing for the destination to make sure somebody is home. If Discount Appliances Inc arrives on the original scheduled delivery date, and the customer does not inform us of any changes, Discount Appliance Inc holds the right to not deliver the item. If a specific time range for delivery has been determined/requested outside regular delivery schedule, additional fees may apply. Our regular delivery dates are every Thursday.
- Non – Refundable: Delivery fees are non-refundable after scheduling. If you are not available to receive your delivery after it has left our store, our 3rd party delivery provider will bring the delivery back to our store. You will need to either pick up the machine/s in our store or schedule another regular delivery date for additional purchase.
- Dimensions: Make sure the correct dimensions are measured before the delivery to ensure your appliance will fit through the doors, where the appliance will be placed.
- Product Verification: Verify color, gas/electric, brand/model selection.
- Specialty Installation: Some appliances require special installation for purchasing. Please refer to a manufactures PDF manual installation guide.
- New Standard Connection : If your house does not have standard connections, is missing parts (example no waterline) not up to code, is missing shut off valves or there are missing outlets (or other connections), Discount Appliances Inc will not be held liable to resolve such issues
- Disclaimer: We and/or our 3rd party service provider shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to any cause beyond our control. Discount Appliances Inc and/or our 3rd service provider may choose not to provide services. For any un-installation services provided, you agree that neither we nor our 3rd service provider shall be responsible for repairing any changes made to your residence. Neither we or our 3rd service provider will disassemble, deconstruct, or break down any product for haul away services even if required for removal. Delivery charges cover the cost of 1-time delivery. Returns or undelivered items are subject to additional delivery charges.