For at least 90 days from the date of purchase, when this appliance is used and maintained according to manufacturer specifications, Discount Appliances Inc will replace the defective unit with another unit if available, after the customer re-selects a unit with equal or lesser value.
Discount Appliances Inc. will not go to the location to pick up the sold item, it will need to be brought back to the store. If not able to find a unit of equal value to satisfy the customer, we reserve the right to repair the appliance or refund the customer with store credit. No refunds on any sold items, only store credit, regardless of circumstance.
If an item is replaced/returned for another item once, the new (second) item becomes an “as is” deal, with no additional warranty available and the original warranty void on the original item.
Items not included with Discount Appliances Inc. repair on guaranteed appliances:
- Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you how to use your major appliance, to replace or repair house fuses or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
- Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Those consumable parts are excluded from warranty coverage.
- Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single family household use. This warranty is not valid for products used in commercial applications, rental properties, or multi family housing.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, power outages, hurricanes, tornadoes, thunderstorm, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Discount Appliances Inc.
- Any food loss due to refrigerator or freezer product failures.
- Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
- Expenses for travel and transportation for product service in remote locations.
- The removal and reinstallation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible location or is not installed in accordance with published installation instructions.
- Replacement parts or repair labor costs when the major appliance is used in a country other than the country in which it was purchased.
Disclaimer of Implied Warranties; Limitation of Remedies
Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy under this limited warranty shall be product repair as provided herein. Implied warranties, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to fourteen days or the shortest period allowed by law. Discount Appliances Inc. shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from province to province.
Our Service Warranty Types of Services We Offer
- Appliance Repair
- Clothes Washers- Dryers
- Front Load Clothes Washers
- Washers/Dryers/Refrigerators- Microwaves- Stoves / Ovens / Ranges / Cooktops
ANY WORK performed on this appliance by the customer or another company will void all warranties.
Limited Warranty: If Discount Appliances Inc fix an appliance and it breaks down again during our fourteen-day warranty period, the warranty is void after the 14 days from original purchase date. The Appliance/s must be delivered back to us, and repair is only done in our store/facility, not in the location of where you put your appliance. If the same part or situation for repair continues to arise on your appliance within the warranty period, at Discount Appliances Inc discretion the item can be refused for repair.
If a machine/appliance is brought into the store to be repaired only, with no purchase of our selection of appliances, Discount Appliances Inc are not liable for any cosmetic/mechanical damage that occurs on our premises, or after pick up/Delivery of machine. Discount Appliances Inc is also not liable for any problems/mishaps that occur from the use of your machine, unless it is the direct item/part that was fixed. No related parts/items will be considered. You also understand and accept that any parts, pieces, or accessories missing, that were not noticed at time of departure of appliance, Discounted Appliances Inc is not liable to replace said item/parts.
If the machine has been swapped out with a replacement and you experience another problem during the 14 day period, the warranty is only covered on the original machine. Additional warranty will not be offered for purchase on the new appliance/replacement and the replacement warranty is void and null.
Any exchanges for appliances which result in a lower valued item, Discount Appliances Inc will not refund the remaining balance. In store credit is valid for the remaining balance. Any items exchanged for greater value appliances of the original purchase priced appliance are subjected to the remaining balance cost on the original item.
Discount Appliances Inc reserves the right to force the customer to pay more for an exchanged item if they do not have the same valued item in stock, as well as take a lower valued item. This also applies for the customer to take or be subjected to potential wait times for another appliance to become available in store.
A 1 year warranty, or any additional warranty is not valid for additional purchase, unless made at the original point of sale. Warranty cannot be repurchased or renewed.
If an item/part is covered under warranty and needs parts ordered and the parts of the item are discontinued, or exceed 35% of the original price of the appliance, the unit will not be subject for repair by Discount Appliance Inc. Store credit or a replacement option will be available at Discount Appliances Inc Discretion.
A Service technician can be referred to go to your home or location of your appliance, but only If you pay for the regulatory fee. Discount Appliances Inc will not send any technician for free, ever. Any home service technician is outsourced and not related to Discount Appliances Inc or any of its facilities. If another issue arises after the technician has left the location , the technician is not liable to return for free. Another payment will need to be made for said technician to go back to fix any new or continuing issues.
Limited warranty under the manufacturer means all parts sold then installed by a certified appliance installation professional will perform satisfactory under the conditions of normal use. In the event a part/item should fail to perform, please contact the manufacturer directly, as Discount Appliances Inc is not related to the manufacturer's warranty: Single Family Dwellings Manufacturer Warranty
No warranty on water filters, cosmetic parts or non functional parts, such as but not limited to; glass cook tops, glass, trim, knobs, panels, racks, tanks, tubs, baskets, structural parts, doors, door liners, insulation, shelves, hardware, hoses, ice trays, blubs, water lines, inlets, recalled units/parts, etc.
All parts installed while under manufacturer’s warranty or service agreement, carry no warranty after manufacturer’s warranty or service agreement expires. Repairs necessitated by other defective parts are charged separately, and are not covered by this limited warranty. This limited warranty is only given to the customer hereunder and we will not be liable to third parties, nor should Discount Appliances Inc be liable for indirect or consequential damages, except for the limited warranty set forth above. There are no other warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, and we specifically make no warranty with respect to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not make any guarantee with respect to any other parts. This warranty applies to labor provided during normal working hours in store only. Additional charges will apply for other than normal working hours. We assume no liability nor make any guarantee for any loss, including food, caused by a failed part.
Parts installed under previous warranty will carry no additional warranty. Once the original warranty expires, all replacement parts use the same expiration date as the originally replaced part.
Any machine/appliance/s that are not transported upright during pick up (on all proper feet, legs, pedestals, wheels etc,) will be void of warranty.
Any work performed on this appliance by the customer or another company will void all warranties.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
- Responsibility : We offer a door-to-door delivery service only. If you want to pay an excessive amount for in-house delivery, a waiver of liability will need to be signed.
- Safety : We are not held be responsible for moving any furniture, valuables, or property items. To promise good health and safety of our service providers, we reserve the right to refuse or reschedule work due to unsafe conditions, which include, without limitation, extreme temperatures, natural disasters or the existence of other hazards, real or perceived. Haul away services may result in additional charges.
- Delivery Authorization : Someone at least 18 years of age must be present at all times on the day of delivery and review and approve all work completed. We will not leave the appliance outside your home/desired destination, unless someone is there to witness or receive the delivery.
- Labor Only: The delivery does not include any parts of accessories (for ex ; Power cords ; Dryer ducts ).
- Customer Information : Is all of your customer information accurate? Please verify before delivery. If not, our delivery teams will not be able to reach you to confirm the correct delivery address, and Discount Appliances Inc is not liable for mistakes or miscommunication in information.
- Home Access : Please make sure our team has a clear path via our truck to the front of your home. (free of ice, snow, toys, etc..)
- Scheduling : We will attempt to call the customer prior to departing for the destination to make sure somebody is home. If Discount Appliances Inc arrives on the original scheduled delivery date, and the customer does not inform us of any changes, Discount Appliance Inc holds the right to not deliver the item. If a specific time range for delivery has been determined/requested, additional fees may apply. Our regular delivery dates are Saturday and Sunday. On Sunday, Discount Appliances Inc Retail operation is closed. Only Delivery jobs are performed on this day.
- Non – Refundable: Delivery fees are non refundable after scheduling. If you are not home to receive your delivery, you will need to either pick up the machine/s in our store, or schedule another regular delivery date for additional purchase.
- Dimensions : Make sure the correct dimensions are measured before the delivery to ensure your appliance will fit through the doors / where the appliance will be placed.
- Product Verification : Verify color , gas/electric, brand/model selection.
- Specialty Installation : Some appliances require special installation for purchasing. Please refer to a manufactures PDF manual installation guide.
- New Standard Connection : If your house does not have standard connections, is missing parts (example no waterline) not up to code, is missing shut off valves or there are missing outlets ( or other connections) Discount Appliances Inc is not liable for issues with these matters, or can refuse to install appliance/s, if the in house delivery option has been selected.
- Disclaimer : We and/or our third party service provider shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to any cause beyond our control. Discount Appliances Inc and/or our third party service provider may choose not to provide services. Service can also be denied if dangerous or unhealthy conditions are present, including possible code violations. For any un-installation services provided, you agree that neither we or our third party service provider shall be responsible for repairing any changes made to your residence. Neither we or our third party service provider will disassemble, deconstruct or break down any product for haul away services even if necessary for removal. If a third party company/person is used for delivery, Discount Appliances Inc is not affiliated or liable for any of their work done, including issues, damages, problems or failed delivery attempts.
Every Delivery can Include
- Recycling of an old appliance is included if desired and on the original bill of sale. If you desire for us to recycle or remove your old appliances, Discount Appliances Inc will only accept the items if they are outside and ready for pick-up. Discount Appliances Inc will not enter the home/location to retrieve the appliances. Additional charges may apply for removal.
- Discount Appliances Inc will not connect the ice maker and water to existing waterline. Fridges should not be placed in cold areas in the home with low heat (aka garages, basements, sheds, etc), as this can affect the working ability of the unit. If the unit fails in this environment, Discount Appliances Inc is not liable for damages or repair.
- Gas appliances typically require specialized installation to be purchased due to special licensing being required.
- Discount Appliances Inc will not in any way, shape, or form connect or install a gas appliance of any kind.
- Discount Appliances Inc is not liable for any explosions, fires, or in-proper hookup of your gas appliance.
- Discount Appliances Inc is not liable for any modifications made to a gas appliance.
- If the item purchased was previously refurbished, a scratch & dent model, or new, Discount Appliances Inc cannot do the gas servicing.
- Discount Appliances Inc can only test the electrical components, as we do not have the proper gas hookups in our warehouses.
- We can recommend gas technicians to do any servicing, installation, modifications, delivery, upgrades, repairs, etc.
Dryer and Range
- We do not install air conditioners
- Delivery Teams do not connect vent hoods and microwaves to power.
- We will place the product where requested, if able.
- We can connect to an existing electrical outlet.
- We can connect existing cold and hot waterlines.
- We can only connect washers on pedestals of same brand.
- We do not connect washers in a garage. Washers do not come with water lines.
Products Requiring Special Installation To Be Connected
- Built-In Ovens
- Over the range Microwaves
- Range Hoods
- Built in Refrigerator
- New Ice Makers Waterlines
- Under Counter Ice
- Warming Drawers
- Gas Ranges and Dryers
- LP Conversions
- Electrical Hardwires
- Trash Compactors
Check your new appliances dimensions and the area to which the appliance will be fit into, as well as the path in which the appliance will be passing through.
Discount Appliances Inc and its subsidiaries consider all personal information private to anyone outside of our company. Recommendations, issues and situational information can be leaked, given the circumstances. We do not sell or release customer information to anyone outside of our company. (However, we are required if requested by law enforcement officials in accordance with the law).
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Liability
Discount Appliances Inc assumes no responsibility for any repairs or alterations made by anyone other than Discount Appliances Inc and reserves the right to determine so. Discount Appliances Inc reserves the right to refuse installation of any appliances due to code infractions. It is the sole responsibility of the homeowner to maintain a clean vent and lint screen on a dryer as well as having it cleaned and checked for any lint buildup inside. Discount Appliances Inc does not take liability for any consequential damages that may incur such as water damage, food loss, plumbing issues or house electrical issues. If any appliance may require being moved from its current position for repair or removal, Discount Appliances Inc shall take proper precautions to not cause damage to the surrounding areas however shall not be held responsible for any damage that may incur.
Intended for Users Over 13
The Discount Appliances Inc website is intended for use by individuals 13 years of age or older. Discount Appliances Inc website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. Users under the age of 13 should get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this site.
Discount Appliances Inc attempts to display product images shown on the site as accurately as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the color you see matches the product color, as the display of the color depends, in part, upon the monitor you are using.
Errors on Our Site
Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Discount Appliances Inc reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Discount Appliances Inc will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return it in accordance with Discount Appliances Inc return policy.
Pricing Policy Online
Prices and selection generally match those in our stores, but may vary. Prices and offers are subject to change.
Sales Tax Policy
Discount Appliances Inc collects and remits sales tax as required by Canadian law, for transactions in our stores, and discountappliancewholesalers.com. If you’re a tax-exempt entity, you can take advantage of tax-exempt status for applicable store purchase, as well as for applicable purchases made atdiscountappliancewholesalers.com. Discount Appliances Inc will gladly assist you with placing a tax-exempt order.
Give us a call at 902-802-2427. Discount Appliances Inc reserves the right not to sell to resellers.
Paying for Your Order
You may pay for your orders with any major credit cards issued in Canada.
Note: Any major appliance or accessory delivered to your home or business that requires a pickup may be subject to additional fees or handling charges. For a complete explanation of the return policy, please call 902-802-2427.
We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will generally attempt to notify you using the email address you gave us when you placed the order.
Order Limitation/Limited Quantities
Discount Appliances Inc may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order, at its own discretion. Discount Appliances Inc also reserves the right to reject any order you place with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same Discount Appliances Inc website account, the same credit card, and orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made. Discount Appliances Inc reserves the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers. Shipping All orders placed on this site are subject to product availability and will be shipped according to Discount Appliances Inc shipping policies. In the rare event that your order never arrives, notification of lost items must be received within 30 days from receipt of the shipping confirmation email. For additional information on shipping times, rates and policies and for a complete explanation of the return policy, please call 902-802-2427.
Termination of Use
Discount Appliances Inc may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Discount Appliances Inc website at anytime. You are personally liable for any orders that you place, or changes that you incur prior to termination. Discount Appliances Inc reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Discount Appliances Inc website at anytime without prior notice. Returns & Exchange Policy: Appliance Merchandise appearing on Discount Appliances Inc sale order or original sales receipt (for carry and cash items) may be returned for full store credit, or exchanged within 14 days of pick up/delivery under the following conditions: A minimum of 25% restocking fee will be applied to merchandise returned within 14 days of delivery or pick up if returned in the condition noted below : Special Order Merchandise and Services Per the Terms and Conditions of the Special Order Product Agreement and Disclosure form, Special Order merchandise is not returnable or exchangeable. Similarly, charges for installation and delivery services provided by Discount Appliances Inc are not refundable after they have been performed. Fees incurred for installation and delivery services provided by a third party are not eligible for refund consideration.
Inspect your merchandise for, and inform us of, damage at the time of pick up or delivery. Scratch-n-dent or refurbished items do not apply for reconsideration of exchange or return for exterior damages, defects or un-cleanliness, as these are not justifiable based on our rates/deals. After you take possession of the merchandise the manufacturers warranty could apply if the item qualifies and some, not all, provide coverage for cosmetic damage and, of the ones that do, the damage must be reported promptly. Manufacturer reporting periods vary, the longest being within 30 days of pick up or delivery. Refer to your manufacturer’s warranty for specifics.
Any items for exchange that are dirty or that show considerable damage, not in the original form sold, can be subjected to additional fees. Up to 100% of the original purchase price. Discount Appliances Inc will not clean your appliance after repairs have taken place, unless paid for by the customer.
Functional Defects must be reported within 14 days of pick up or delivery. If you report a performance problem with your merchandise and the problem is subsequently diagnosed as a functional defect by a Discount Appliances Inc technician in-store and it is unable to be repaired within seven business days of the diagnosis, your merchandise will be replaced. Performance concerns reported after this 14 day period will be addressed per the terms and conditions of the additional warranty (if any).
Scratch and dent merchandise can have doors, racks, trays, shelves and integrity issues with the appliances. Discount Appliances Inc sells this merchandise for a discounted rate because of these potential defects. Some of these defects can have an issue with doors fully opening/closing, opposite swings on fridges/freezers, perfect sealing , bent brackets, non-aligned doors or components, or any similar circumstances, Discount Appliances Inc does not accept liability for fixing said issues. Scratch and dent merchandise varies depending on quality and Discount Appliances Inc is not liable for paying for parts that have a degree of damage already declared, potential non-functionality of parts, loose parts, and missing parts. Even if you don’t realise when looking in store or on the website any dents or other issues, you run the risk of having these issues arise and take risk and responsibility.
Refurbished units are used appliances that have been tested to make sure they are in proper working function. Some units have new working parts put in them to get them to proper working function, and or reconditioned to be satisfied for sale. All units are cleaned, however some locations can be missed and Discount Appliances Inc is not liable for cleaning the item once it is sold or has left the store. Refurbished units can also be missing additional accessory parts, and functionality parts based on its past history of use and care. Discount Appliances Inc is not liable for ordering additional parts or repairing the unit passed the point in which it left the store sold. Once the item has been sold, as it is our duty to get the appliance to a condition we deem is usable. The warranty will cover whether or not certain parts that were already present on the unit have failed. See our warranty policy for what does and doesn’t qualify.
Discount Appliances Inc reserves the right to cancel, refuse and sell items inputted automatically or manually offered at an incorrect price.. Refunds are only offered for in store credit, not money back. Refunds for items purchased with store credit, result in more store credit, and only if still under warranty. Store credit will remain active for 3 months of original purchase. Promotional items must be returned with product or their retail value will be deducted from the refund, store credit or exchange value.